As an art director, you develop brands strategically and creatively. You are equally proficient in corporate design and interaction design. And you stand for bold ideas and quality down to the very last detail.
#vienna #naschmarkt #ontopoftheroofs
Art Director Brand- and Webdesign (m/f/d)
You can expect a lot of personal responsibility, a lot of freedom and exciting projects. Working in agile teams of design, copy, UX, tech, and project managers, you’ll develop brands from logos to applications and work consistently to deliver them.
Our wish list for an art director brand and web design
- You are saddle fit, at least 3 years of work experience and real talent with. That’s more important to us than the really big names on your resume.
- Communication is everything, they say. We are looking for an art director who is open-minded, enjoys intensive exchange, listens well and is not afraid of dialogue.
- You understand technology, know what works – and what doesn’t – and can achieve great things even under technical restrictions.
- We work mainly with Sketch and Adobe – and of course MS Office
- You have good expressions and like to present, ideally also in English
We want you to feel comfortable with us and to develop personally and professionally in the long term. In return we offer you:
- An attractive salary that is in line with your performance
- A good work-life balance that leaves all options open to you
- Exciting, very diverse projects with cross-location teams (Vienna, Munich, Düsseldorf, Bern) and international clients
- Cheerful, sunny office directly at the Vienna Naschmarkt. You are also welcome to work in a home office.
Your salary depends on your qualifications. The annual base salary is 50.000,- Euro gross for a full-time position (40h/week), the rest is subject to negotiation.
I am Ewald, managing director in Vienna, and I would be happy to meet you. Feel free to send me your resume and please write something about the projects you have done. I will get back to you with a proposed date to meet.
We are a specialist service provider for branding, digital communication/product development and motion design. Our customers entertain audiences, secure people financially, develop future technologies, find talent and do much more. In Vienna, Munich, Düsseldorf and Bern, 50 colleagues deliver everything from the big idea to the small snippet that makes our clients’ marketing successful.
We bring people and brands together. Our services are highly specialized depending on the client and the industry: In Munich, we create on-air design and promotion for TV stations. in Vienna we develop digital products and communication (UX, UI, online marketing) and in Düsseldorf it’s all about branding (strategy, design, campaigns). In most projects, we work together across locations, bringing together our experience and expertise.
You are welcome no matter where you come from, what you look like, how old you are, who you love, what gender you identify with, what you believe in, or if you have a personal limitation. Together we create a tolerant environment where you can feel comfortable and develop your potential.